National Sculpture Prize "Victorio Macho 2010." Award Finalist "Victorio Macho" Sculpture 2009 and 2008.
69 selected in the international art shows Valdepeñas 2008 - Selected Sculpture Biennale Mateo Hernandez 2009. Selected in the event Bargas Excultural 2010.
Juan Ramón Martín Muñoz an architect from the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid and a professor of drawing and design of the San Pablo CEU University Foundation since 1987.
He has been awarded by the Ministry of Industry and Energy in 1989, the City Council of Madrid in 1993 and the College of Architects of Madrid in 2005 for works of design, architecture and landscape.
His work has been oriented toward the artistic side and thought. Has been interested in architecture rationalism and cold geometry and geometric abstraction sculpture, artistic movements rooted in the twentieth century.
He was a pupil of Juan Daniel Fullaondo and José Manuel López-Peláez School of Madrid.
- June 2010: Group exhibition hall Victor i Fills: Madrid
- April 2010: National Award exposciones Victorio Macho. Foundation Díaz Caneja Palencia)
- March 2010: Exhibition Excultural Bargas. Sculpture Biennial Bargas (Toledo)
- February 2010: Recent Works Exhibition: Hall Feliciana. Madrid.
- July 2009: Group exhibition: "Nexus: the languages of abstraction." Orfila.Madrid Gallery
- June 2009: Exhibition Victorio Macho Sculpture Award, the Foundation Room Diaz Caneja. Palencia
- May 2009: Exhibition of sculptures "The walls and landscape" in the house of the culture of San Agustín del Guadalix (Madrid)
- April 2009: Exhibition of sculpture "music and vibration" in the Matra Museum, Beaulieu room. Romorantin Blois, France.
- October 2008. Solo exhibition of sculpture and drawing intaglio engraving: "Walls: lights and shadows." Bop Space Board. C / Juan de la Hoz 22, Madrid.
- October 2008: exhibition in the Municipal Museum of Valdepeñas for the international art award 2008
- June 2008: Exhibition of sculpture prize Victorio Macho, Sala Diaz Caneja Foundation. Palencia
- February 2008. Solo exhibition of intaglio engraving sculpture and drawing at the exhibition hall and concert Valdeolmos-Alalpardo City Council (Madrid).
- November 2007. Solo exhibition of sculpture, engraving intaglio and drawing: "Labyrinths fonts and Balances" in the exhibition hall of the San Pablo CEU University in Madrid.
- June 2007. Group exhibition: intaglio engraving in the gallery of José Rincón, C / Valverde 39, Madrid.
- October 2007. Exhibition "the letter says ..." organized on the occasion of the inauguration of the headquarters of Dimad in Madrid 2007 May Slaughterhouse 2004.